wedge® will operate and expand its business in a legal manner, following and complying with the laws of each country and or jurisdiction individually. Only the residents of the following countries and / or jurisdictions are allowed to open user accounts with Wedge®:
Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Falkland Islands.
Therefore, and until further notice, all residents of the following countries and / or jurisdictions ARE NOT ALLOWED to open user accounts with wedge® (such users will be banned from using wedge®):
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua And Barbuda, Argelia, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bhutan, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius And Saba, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Canada, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, El Salvador, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France (including all of its overseas territories or «Territoires d’Ultremer»), French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Greece, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Holy See (Vatican City State), Iceland, Indonesia, Kenya, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Madagascar, Marocco, Maldives, Malaysia, Malawi, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Niger, North Korea, Norway, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Réunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Ascension And Tristan Da Cunha, St. Martin (French Part), Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, South Korea, South Sudan, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Surinam, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Syrian Arab Republic, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, United Kingdom, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis And Futuna, Yemen, Zaire, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
1. All rules and regulations exposed herein are subject to revision by wedge® at any time without prior written notice to users.
2. wedge® reserves the right to refuse or limit any bet or to restrict betting on any event at any time without advance notice.
3. wedge® shall verify every user’s account information in order to comply with “Know Your Customer” guidelines. Verification will include age of the user, country of residence (including but not only, the mailing address and phone number), gender, phone number, betting record with authorities (where available).
The user is the only responsible that all personal account information submitted when registering with wedge® is accurate and up to date. The user must update the submitted personal account information immediately in case of change (i.e. change of address, marital status, name and or family name, phone number or status with the local authorities’ betting record).
wedge® will NOT be held responsible for any processing or mailing pay out mishaps resulting from account holders failing to properly update their account information in time.
4. All services offered by wedge® are intended for recreational players only. wedge® reserves the exclusive right to refuse, limit, or close any ledger and / or client account if it is being used otherwise.
5. Promotions and bonuses, should they exist, are restricted to one per each of the following: Deposit, person, account, household, email, and/or telephone number.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older, and of legal age in your jurisdiction (21 in some cases), to use our services.
7. You must have funds in your account to place a bet. wedge® DOES NOT offer credit at any time, under any circumstance.
You must make proof of payment before wedge® credits your account balance. Bets will not be accepted if you do not have funds in your account balance.
8. If you have a claim on a bet, you must contact us no later than one (1) week from the day the disputed bet was placed.
Claims will not be honoured after this period.
9. We normally resolve claims on bets within 24 hours of receiving them, however, we can take up to 3 months.
10. Generally, postponed and/or rescheduled sports events will constitute a No Action Bet. We’ll credit betted money back to the account once the game has been OFFICIALLY postponed. Certain sports have exceptions. Examples include soccer, tennis, and golf matches or tournaments where bets may be valid for 24 to 48 hours.
11. All bids must be placed and accepted before the start of the event on which the bid is based. Any bid placed after the event has started will be voided.
12. wedge® reserves the right to close any account or group of accounts that are suspected of fraud or abuse of our bonus program. If wedge® finds or detects an account or group of accounts attached to customers who have conspired to fraudulently or maliciously manipulate our offerings to guarantee themselves profits regardless of the outcome of the events, wedge® reserves the right to cancel any or all bets and profits derived from such fraudulent activity as well as terminate the accounts permanently. Local authorities will be informed, and user or users will be reported to the local registry of offenders of the gaming industry in jurisdictions where this registry is available. Processing fees will still be charged.
13. wedge®’s management reserves the right to refuse or limit the maximum amount allowed on any bet prior to acceptance of such bet. Members are not permitted to open multiple accounts either in their name or someone else’s name in order to circumvent the limits imposed by management. If a customer uses multiple accounts, all bets will be voided, and profits will be reversed. Processing fees will still be charged.
14. All horse bets must be placed at least two (2) minutes prior to the start of any competition.
15. wedge® reserves the right to suspend any ledger at any time. When a ledger is suspended, any bids entered will be rejected. wedge® also reserves the right to cease betting on any topic indefinitely at any time without prior notice.
16. In the case of an evident mistake on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum bet, wedge® will deem all bets «No Action» and credit bid funds accordingly. No player can benefit from betting on a clear error in our lines, scheduled times, or bet limits. No fees will be charged.
19. All minimums, maximums, and betting pay-out prices are subject to change without prior written notice.
21. If your account gets credited with funds in error, it is incumbent upon you to notify wedge® of this mistake without delay.
For accounts with negative balances, wedge® reserves the right to cancel any pending plays, whether those bets were placed with funds resulting from an error.
23. wedge® is a recreational betting book and will only accept recreational action and players. We reserve the right to close an account and/or forfeit winnings whenever we have identified any behaviour that is deemed “non-recreational.”
24. Steamers and/or fake bet originators are not accepted. If an account happens to fall under any of those two categories, wedge’s management reserves the right to revoke winnings, and to limit or close the account. Processing fees will be charged.
25. wedge® reserves the right to suspend any account based on abusive behaviour from the customer toward any wedge® staff member.
The account may be re-opened after wedge® has issued a warning to the client. However, if such abusive behaviour continues, management reserves the right to terminate the account permanently. Processing fees will be charged.
26. House Rules will supersede any verbal or written offering of any wedge® staff member.
27. All bets placed on or after an event’s result becomes public knowledge will be graded as “no action.” Processing fees will be charged.
29. All rules applicable to the mobile phone app are also valid for the wedge® website of each jurisdiction or country.
30. Ledgers placed by phone call are NOT accepted.
1. wedge® reserves the right to suspend any user account pending review if there is reasonable cause to believe that the user and its account is involved in any type of criminal activity, fraud, or collusion. wedge® also reserves the right to freeze your account balance and/or close your account permanently. wedge® reserves the right to deduct from your account any pay-outs, bonuses, or winnings due to activities which include:
2. wedge® will conduct a thorough review of an account in which we believe collusion, cheating, fraud, or illegal activities have taken place.
3. wedge® reserves the right to inform our business units, processing companies, electronic payment providers, legal authorities, or financial institutions of any unlawful, fraudulent, or inappropriate activity.
4. Clients are restricted to having a maximum of one (1) active account. Creation of new or duplicate accounts and/or accounts with similar information are subject to closure and review.
5. Any account found to be associated with a previous account or individual, which is held in poor standing due to fraudulent activity, negative balances, or actions counter to the spirit of our rules and regulations will be subject to permanent closure and/or balance forfeiture.
6. Any account that is suspected of manipulating their location, personal information, or a masking device or service, will be subject to permanent account closure and/or blacklisting and/or balance forfeiture. Processing fees shall be charged.
7. It is the sole responsibility of the client to ensure that all ledgers are honoured. Any winnings associated with uncollected ledgers are subject to forfeiture. In addition, we retain the right to pursue uncollected ledgers through both in-house and third-party collections who may file a derogatory credit report at their sole discretion.
Accessing wedge® is only possible to users older than 18 years of age (in some jurisdictions or countries even 21).
wedge® recommends all users to read carefully the following information BEFORE registering with wedge® and before they start playing.
1. Customers must log in using their personal account number and password to bet or access their account information.
2. It is the client’s responsibility to keep their password secure. All bets placed in the account will be binding.
Any unauthorized use of an account is the sole responsibility of the account holder. Wedge® cannot be held liable.
3. It is the client’s responsibility to review bets before submitting them and before logging out to make sure all bets are placed correctly. All bets placed are final and cannot be changed or deleted.
5. For each ledger the amount that a user can win in case of wanting to bid will be shown, assuming that after placing his bid no one else will bid afterwards. The number of tokens to be won is calculated taking the average bet value, rounded up if an amount with decimals is obtained, between the maximum and minimum value that can be placed as a bet on the ledger in which the user is bidding. The displayed value that a user can win will be recalculated every time a new user accesses the ledger.
6. The creator of a ledger is not obliged to bid.
Note that if a user bids N times on a ledger, for the purposes of the return rate, this person only counts as one, not as N.
1. All deposits are subject to management approval. wedge® reserves the right to accept, deny or reverse any deposits.
2. If your initial credit card deposit is for the maximum allowed, you must split your initial risk into at least 2 relatively equal ledgers on separate events. If you don’t, wedge® can deem your account “non-recreational” and management may decide to void the bets and return your deposit.
3. You cannot use the same credit card or bank account number to fund more than one account.
4. The name on the credit card you use to make deposits must be the same name registered to your wedge® account. Third-party credit card deposits are not allowed.
wedge® will consider any third-party deposits you make in error to be invalid, and wedge® will void any winnings resulting from such deposits. Processing fees will be charged.
5. Deposit limits vary by country or jurisdiction.
6. Deposit options may vary depending on your location. For a complete list of deposit options, please contact Wedge’s customer service email: email@example.com.
7. Any customer found to be committing fraud of any kind with credit cards or other electronic payment methods will be reported to the authorities and subject to criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. Customers automatically forfeit all winnings resulting from the illicit use of credit cards or other electronic payment methods.
9. The descriptor on your credit card billing statement may vary from one transaction to the next as wedge® might use different processing companies. If you’re unsure about a charge reflected on your statement, please contact the Wedge® security department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. The default currency in the wedge® cashier is EURO and US dollar but can be adapted to different local currencies by using tokens. If your account is in a different currency, you must contact the wedge® customer service department or read all Terms and Conditions prior to any deposit to receive proper instructions.
11. wedge® won’t automatically credit deposits processed outside of the wedge® cashier. It’s your responsibility to contact wedge® customer service department in order to inform them of the deposit and ensure it’s credited in a timely manner.
12. wedge® isn’t responsible for deposits made to the customer service department without notification.
13. If wedge® credits funds to your account in error, it’s incumbent that you notify wedge® of the error immediately. wedge® reserves the right to cancel any pending bets on accounts with negative balances, whether you placed those bets with funds resulting from the error.
14. wedge® can’t be held liable for any bets you miss due to a delay stemming from a transaction error or a third-party processor.
15. wedge® won’t be liable for any additional fees charged by your banking institution. This includes cash advance fees, international processing or currency fees, overdraft fees or any other administrative banking fees.
16. Wedge® relies on the service of several third-party processors and can’t be held liable for any failure on their part.
17. The availability of deposit methods is subject to change without prior notice.
18. House deposit rules supersede any verbal or written offering by any wedge® employee.
19. In some jurisdictions, online gaming activities may be restricted to government-owned and managed lotteries, sports and horse betting. In some cases, it may not be permitted. It’s your sole responsibility to inform yourself of your local laws before creating and funding your account with wedge®.
wedge® takes the issue of responsible gaming seriously and we are dedicated to helping you stay entertained and in control. We are committed to providing a safe, enjoyable responsible waging platform.
wedge® encourages a socially responsible attitude to gaming within our industry, both with our licensees and within our own company, as we proactively seek to avoid any gaming-related issues while providing our services both fairly and legally.
We take an active role in ensuring that we have all possible measures available to us to track, limit and prevent gambling from being a source of harm to the small number of users that may have developed a gambling addiction problem.
wedge® has developed and implemented clear policies, procedures and practices in relation to problem gambling and responsible play. Our staff are subject to regular training on the subject and exposed to the available tools and independent third-party help organizations that exist to prevent gambling becoming an issue for the account holder.
1. Improving awareness and educating users and clients on responsible gaming practices.
2. Protection of minors and other vulnerable individuals.
3. User protection and self-help tools.
4. Proactive detection of problem gaming issues.
5. Internal training and procedures.
6. External training and working with industry self-help organizations.
7. Reporting and regular audits.
9.2.- Protecting the Vulnerable and underage from gambling
wedge® does not accept users who are underage, vulnerable or those that are actively Self Excluded.
Wedge® takes the issue of underage gambling very seriously and in compliance to our licensing requirements we will take all reasonable measures available to allow only those of the legal age (18 or 21+, depending on their jurisdiction) to register a player account and bet.
As a socially responsible operator we have policies, procedures and tools in place to prevent underage gambling and furthermore these tools will be regularly tested and audited.
Any marketing material on our platform including any terms and conditions will make it clear that underage gambling is illegal.
To ensure that minors do not access our online products an effective registration process is in place that records name, address and date of birth.
This is then verified using an independent 3rd party KYC (Know Your Customer) service provider (depending on each jurisdiction).
If user identity verification cannot be satisfied by automatic means all reasonable endeavours will be undertaken, including manual checks, to pass verification.
Should verification still not be possible then all necessary measures will be employed (including blocking the user from continuing to play) until verification has been secured – this may be achieved by receipt of proof of age and identity documents. The deposit/withdrawal of any funds will cease until age and identity has been confirmed.
If any underage activity is detected, we will refund any transactions back to the payment method used to fund the account. wedge® will make a record of the underage user in order to prevent further attempts to play and report the incident to the relevant authorities.
9.3.- Staying in Control
The following list of control tools can be utilized to create an environment that allows safe gambling within limits:
9.4.- Account Deposit Limits
Functionality can be set to allow self-imposed deposit limits which allows users to make an informed choice on their level of spending.
To manage your limits, please contact customer service via email: email@example.com.
9.5.- Account Time Outs – temporary self-exclusion
Customer can temporarily disconnect from playing or accessing their account for a pre-set period of time, this can range from between 4 weeks to 12 months.
Time-out requests should be activated with immediate effect and members will be unable to access the site until the time-out has expired. Time-out periods cannot be overridden.
To request a time-out, please use the dedicated self-exclusion function.
9.6.- Account permanent Self-Exclusion
Permanent self-exclusion is an industry recognized closure program whereby a user makes an informed decision and commitment to refrain from using online gambling websites. As a responsible gaming provider, wedge® is committed to ensuring that this solution is available and upheld and this tool forms a core element of our Responsible Gaming policy.
Once authorized, it is not possible for any closure requests to be overridden.
Permanent self-exclusion is an agreement whereby the customer and operator agree that the user should refrain from gambling and by doing so should not create any further accounts with the operator. Additionally, the operator should employ all reasonable measure to ensure that the user has not been able to get on the site and create any new accounts. We take responsible gambling very seriously and if you try to open other accounts with us during your period of exclusion, we will do our best to detect and close them.
All claims of gambling problems will result in a permanent disable of a user’s account.
9.7.-General Account Closures
Accounts may be closed by the user at any time for any reason. If you decide to close your account, you can do so by following the instructions in the Configuration/Settings menu.
wedge® reserves the right to temporarily suspend or permanently close an account at any time in accordance with our general terms and conditions and if it is found that the account has breached specific policies including but not limited to the following:
9.8.- Self-Help Organizations
There are many organizations that provide services to anyone who may be concerned with their gambling or wanting support. We recommend that you contact one of the following professional organizations if you feel you require any help or guidance; www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga and www.begambleaware.org
9.9.- Staff Training
wedge® is committed to providing a culture of compliance amongst all staff. Regular training on core subjects such as Responsible Gaming are provided.
The training and support program is designed as a continual process that is aimed at raising the awareness levels of responsible gaming issues and providing industry updates related to regulatory initiatives and campaigns.
We don’t sell, barter, or rent the information collected to third parties; should we do so in the future, we’ll inform you first. How we collect and store information depends on the section of the site you’re visiting, the activities you take part and the services you select. For example, you may need to provide some personal data in order to access certain features or services, such as news bulletins, mailers or when you open a sports betting account.
You may also need to provide information when you take part in contests or to access interactive areas of our site.
10.2. What we do with the collected info
Similar to other online betting services, wedge® collects information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized experience. The aggregated information (information that does not personally identify users) may be used in several ways. For example, information regarding usage patterns can be combined with other information obtained from multiple users to help enhance our site and services. This helps wedge® to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive and to communicate with costumers about their registration and customization preferences. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our Web hosting service for example) may access such information. Although, we will only use this information as permitted by law in these cases.
10.3. Affiliated sites, linked sites and advertisements
Wedge® expects its partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users, however, third parties may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. Although, since such activities are beyond the control of wedge® and this policy, wedge® has no responsibility for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should also note that any information voluntarily disclosed on message boards or in chat areas, can be viewed, be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other web services.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of eighteen (18) or in some jurisdictions, twenty-one (21). If we learn that we have personal information on an underage user, we will delete that information from our data base.
10.5. Contacting Us
We can be reached by contacting Customer Support:
10.6. Changes to wedge® Policy
Wedge® reserves the right to change this policy at any time, so we suggest members to check this page periodically for possible changes. The continued use of our services following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
10.7.- Governing law
This policy and the use of this Site are governed by local law. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in our legislation. The costs and fees related to a possible mediation will be shared equally by all the parts. If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following legislation: Netherlands Antilles (And under the rules of Curaçao). Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be submitted to any court with jurisdiction to do so. wedge® is controlled, operated and administered entirely within Netherlands Antilles. This statement and the policies outlined are not intended to acquire any contractual or legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
If you have any questions, contact Customer Service immediately or email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.